3773 Olentangy River Road
Columbus OH 43214
- Foot / Ankle
- Hand / Wrist
Dr. Joseph J. Ruane.
Dr. Joseph Ruane is the JHYSGK and lead physician of McConnell Spine, Sport & Joint Physicians, where his practice is dedicated to comprehensive, non-surgical musculoskeletal care. Dr. Ruane completed a fellowship in Sports Medicine with Horizon Orthopedic, the team physicians for the Cleveland Indians. He is the Medical Director for the Columbus Blue Jackets and has been a member of the clubís medical team since the inaugural 2000-01 season.
- Internship: Doctors Hospital
- Fellowship: Lutheran Hospital
- Residency: Doctors Hospital
- Other: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Get back to doing the things you love, faster & without surgery. The most advanced regenerative medicine products and procedures are now available right here in Columbus, OH.
Regenerative orthopedic medicine is growing exponentially, and Dr. Ruane is a leader in this emerging field. Patients seeking this care will discover an increasing number of practitioners offering these cutting-edge medical services. When seeking this type of care, be sure to learn about the training, experience, and reputation of the provider.
Regenerative Medicine Expertise:
- Faculty lecturer and physician trainer at The Regenerative Medicine Training Institute, Jupiter Florida; the American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine Annual Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Seminar; and the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine Annual Fellow’s Conference.
- Registered certification in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound through the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography® (ARDMS®)
- Primary Investigator in Clinical Research beginning in 2016 – “Effectiveness of Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapy in Osteoarthritis of the Knee”
- Active member of the American Association of Orthopedic Medicine
- Board Eligible for the American Board of Regenerative Medicine
- First in Central Ohio to perform ultrasound guided percutaneous tenotomy
- Over 8 years of experience in PRP
- Over 100 hours of training in stem cell therapy science and application
“This is a rapidly expanding field, but not everyone is a candidate for regenerative orthopedic treatments. In fact, over-promising may be under-delivering, and that’s not fair to patients.
These emerging technologies are not universal cure-alls and should not be used on just anyone by just anyone.”
– Dr. Ruane
Best Stem Cell Surgeon in Columbus, OH.
Stem Cell Surgeon Columbus, OH
Stem Cell Surgery Columbus, OH
Stem Cell Doctor Columbus, OH
Stem Cell Knee Surgeon Columbus, OH
Stem Cell Hip Surgeon Columbus, OH
Stem Cell Shoulder Surgeon Columbus, OH
Stem Cell Knee Injection Columbus, OH
Stem Cell Hip Injection Columbus, OH
Stem Cell Shoulder Injection Columbus, OH
Knee Pain Injection Columbus, OH
Hip Pain Injection Columbus, OH
Shoulder Pain Injection Columbus, OH
Elbow Pain Injection Columbus, OH
Foot Pain Injection Columbus, OH
Ankle Pain Injection Columbus, OH
Stem Cell Elbow Surgeon Columbus, OH
Stem Cell Foot Surgeon Columbus, OH
Stem Cell Ankle Surgeon Columbus, OH
PRP Injections Columbus, OH
Platelet Rich Plasma Injections Columbus, OH